"Even as the evidence for at least one important source of economic success - how firms treat their people - accumulates, organizations are doing precisely the opposite.
We design and implement programs targeted to business case and organizational performance factors. Among these:
- Assessment of workforce to business case alignment factors in changing ownership or competitive market environments.
- Structuring and leading Change Management projects to maximize and facilitate the success of organizational change efforts. Includes stakeholder assessments and change-readiness analysis.
- Organizational analysis and development. Employee climate surveys.
- Needs assessment and development of learning programs including Leadership Development.
- Performance Management Programs.
- Succession (not replacement) Programs. There is a difference.
- Compensation and incentive programs designed to drive short and long-term performance.